Wednesday, July 21, 2010

Hello Followers,
My pregnancy is going well. The only symptom I'm having that is hard to live with is exhaustion. I hope it goes away once school starts so I can make it through the work weeks to come. I went to the HAWC class that Tricare wanted me to attend in order to get a referral off base. The class was very informational and I enjoyed learning about all the things I have to worry about. All they said was things I can/ cannot do during my pregnancy and things that will happen when the baby is born. I think it was a class to scare me and all the other women there. I hope that's not reality because if so then I'm dreading for February to come. j/k The class gave me tons of free informational magazines and pamphlets about the baby. They also gave me the book What to Expect When You're Expecting, which was really generous. Now that I've gone to the HAWC class I will now get my referral, to go off base, in about 13 days. I'm planning on going to the Circle of Life in Ogden, UT. All my friends that I've spoken to have recommended Circle of Life. One thing I'm looking forward to at my first visit is seeing the baby and hearing it's heart beat. The Circle of Life gives me a DVD of each ultrasound, so I can watch Baby B swim around in my tummy. I'm going to another class today and will be getting free stuff! I will post pics of what the cool free stuff I get today. I will also post pictures of my belly each month when Robert gets back from Vegas. I hope everyone is doing great and I love you bunches!

xoxo,
D'Ann

1 comment:

  1. Yay, what an exciting adventure! Post pics please as you and the baby start to grow.

    ReplyDelete